Aarna Foundation is a registered body. The Foundation is registered under “Mumbai Public Trust Act, 1950 of Government of India. The registration number is E30172(Mumbai)
Aarna Foundation was established in year 2013
Aarna foundation is a development organization. It’s a non-government, not-for-profit and nonsectarian, non-partisan organization working for social development of underprivileged children, Orphans and their family. It’s a human-centered NGO. Aarna foundation could also be labeled as an implementing organization which designs and implements various developmental projects.
Aarna Foundationworks in the field of education, initiating school reform through The School Project, and providing a supplemental education through Aarna’s center. We are also working for the women empowerment and special classes and coaching has been organized at Aarna centres to train Woman on various courses.
Aarna Foundation envisions a Developed Nation by Providing Education to Next Generation & Empowering women.
Aarna Foundation’s Mission is to ““work for the development & empowerment of socio-economically disadvantaged & vulnerable children and their family in India and assist them in addressing their poverty-linked issues”
- To Help & support the underprivileged & orphan children to cope up with their educational needs.
- To create a stress-free, equal, fun education environment for all.
- To offer maximum resources and to make education accessible to all.
- To improve the quality of living at all levels
- To make a developed nation where every child has the right to survival, protection, development and participation
- To Promote of Education with Special Focus on Girls’ Education
- To Promote of Gender Equality & Women Empowerment, and Address Gender Based Violence Issues