Aarna Foundation envisions a Developed Nation by Providing Education to Next Generation & Empowering women.
Aarna Foundation’s Mission is to ““work for the development & empowerment of socio-economically disadvantaged & vulnerable children and their family in India and assist them in addressing their poverty-linked issues”
- To Help & support the underprivileged & orphan children to cope up with their educational needs.
- To create a stress-free, equal, fun education environment for all.
- To offer maximum resources and to make education accessible to all.
- To improve the quality of living at all levels
- To make a developed nation where every child has the right to survival, protection, development and participation
- To Promote of Education with Special Focus on Girls’ Education
- To Promote of Gender Equality & Women Empowerment, and Address Gender Based Violence Issues