Aarna Foundation is a registered body. The Foundation is registered under “Mumbai Public Trust Act, 1950 of Government of India. The registration number is E30172 (Mumbai)
Aarna Foundation was established in year 2013
Aarna foundation is a developed organization. It’s a non-government, not-for-profit and nonsectarian, non-partisan organization working for social development of underprivileged children, Orphans and their family. It’s a human-centered NGO. Aarna foundation could also be labeled as an implementing organization which designs and implements various developmental projects.
Aarna Foundation works in the field of education, initiating school reform through The School Project, and providing a supplemental education through Aarna’s center. We are also working for the women empowerment and special classes and coaching has been organized at Aarna centers to train Woman on various courses.
Aarna Foundation is a non-profit, no-government organization based in thane which is function since 2014 and become a registered body in 2014.
Aarna foundation works for betterment and upliftment of socio-economically backward people
- Jeevan-daan – In this we provide help of nutrition food to the people suffering from TB or Cancer and they can cure. However they don’t even have to eat food to survive or to meditate.
- Vidyaa – daan – We are giving education more than 500 kids At More than 10 Slums area. We have several centre of Vidyaa-daan where we conduct session of giving free education.
- Anndaan – Aarna foundation provide food for underprivileged people who struggle to manage even on a meal in day we aim ‘towards zero food wastage and utilize the surplus food for feeding the needy.
- Shelter home – Providing shelter to disowned slum dwelling women and orphans.
Women Empowerment :
- Education – Without any denial we can say women’s education is a major step toward success. In some rural areas like small villages girls are not allowed to go to school. So we aware people about “BETI PADHAO”and help girl child to be educate.
- Sanitary napkins – Distribution of environment friendly amongst underprivileged women and teaching them the importance of health and hygiene.
- Self-defiance technique – For females of every age group
- Cloth bag – Providing employment to poor lades by engaging them in cloth bag production.
- Financial Support – Children who come from slum, single parents, children of sex worker, orphans who are living in foster care, etc. Gate sponsorship from Aarna foundation for education, medical facility, food, clothes, stationary, ect.
- Internship Program – Providing internship programs to student with reference to subject like social service, Humanitarian activities, ect.
Aarna Foundation envisions a Developed Nation by Providing Education to Next Generation & Empowering women.
Aarna Foundation’s Mission is to ““work for the development & empowerment of socio-economically disadvantaged & vulnerable children and their family in India and assist them in addressing their poverty-linked issues”
- To Help & support the underprivileged & orphan children to cope up with their educational needs.
- To create a stress-free, equal, fun education environment for all.
- To offer maximum resources and to make education accessible to all.
- To improve the quality of living at all levels
- To make a developed nation where every child has the right to survival, protection, development and participation
- To Promote of Education with Special Focus on Girls’ Education
- To Promote of Gender Equality & Women Empowerment, and Address Gender Based Violence Issues