The terms “We” / “Us” / “Our”/”Trust” individually and collectively refer to Aarna Foundation NGO and the terms “Visitor” / ”User” refer to the users.
This page states the Terms and Conditions under which you (Visitor) may visit this website www.sahyog.co.in. Please read this page carefully. If you do not accept the Terms and Conditions stated here, we would request you to exit this site. The organization, any of its divisions and/or its subsidiaries and associate organizations (in India or abroad) reserve their respective rights to revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting. You should visit this page periodically to re-appraise yourself of the Terms and Conditions because they are binding on all users of this Website.
Use of Content
All logos, brands, marks headings, labels, names, signatures, numerals, shapes, or any combinations thereof, appearing in this site, except as otherwise noted, are properties either owned or used under license, by the organization and/or its associate entities who feature on this Website. The use of these properties or any other content on this site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the site content, is strictly prohibited.
You may not sell or modify the content of this website or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the materials in any way for any public or commercial purpose without the respective organization’s or entity’s written permission which you can request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acceptable Website Use
Visitors are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the website, including, without limitation,
- Accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account, which the user is not authorized to access,
- Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization,
- Attempting to interfere with service to any user, host, or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus or “Trojan horse” to the Website, overloading, “flooding”, “mailbombing” or “crashing”, or
- Sending unsolicited electronic mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability.
- The organization and/or its associate entities will have the right to investigate occurrences that they suspect as involving such violations and will have the right to involve and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
Visitors may not use the website in order to transmit, distribute, store, or destroy material:
- That could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense or violate any applicable law or regulation,
- In a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret, or other intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy or publicity of other personal rights of others, or
- That is libelous, defamatory, pornographic, profane, obscene, threatening, abusive, or hateful.
The User unilaterally agrees to indemnify and hold harmless, without objection, the Company, its officers, directors, employees, and agents from and against any claims, actions and/or demands and/or liabilities and/or losses and/or damages whatsoever arising from or resulting from their use of www.sewabharat.org or their breach of the terms.
User agrees that neither organization nor its associates, secretary, officers or employees shall be liable for any direct/and indirect or/and incidental or/and special or/and consequential or/and exemplary damages, resulting from the use or/and the inability to use the service or/and for the cost of procurement of substitute goods or/and services or resulting from any goods or/and data or/and information or/and services purchased or/and obtained or/and messages received or/and transactions entered into through or/and from the service or/and resulting from unauthorized access to or/and alteration of user’s transmissions or/and data or/and arising from any other matter relating to the service, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits or/and use or/and data or other intangible, even if the organization has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
User further agrees that Aarna Foundation NGO shall not be liable for any damages arising from interruption, suspension, or termination of service, including but not limited to direct or/and indirect or/and incidental or/and special consequential or/and exemplary damages, whether such interruption or/and suspension or/and termination was justified or not, negligent or intentional, inadvertent or advertent.
User agrees that Aarna Foundation NGO shall not be responsible or liable to the user, or anyone, for the statements or conduct of any third party of the service. In sum, in no event shall trust’s total liability to the User for all damages or/and losses or/and causes of action exceed the amount paid by the User to trust, if any, that is related to the cause of action.
Disclaimer of Consequential Damages
In no event shall Aarna Foundation NGO or any parties, organizations, or entities associated with the corporate brand name use or otherwise, mentioned at this website be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitations, incidental and consequential damages, lost profits, or damage to computer hardware or loss of data information or business interruption) resulting from the use or inability to use the website and the website material, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not, such organization or entities were advised of the possibility of such damages.